Services Plugins FAQs

Tinder Clone - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey Zeroqoders,
we’ve just published a new template - Tinder Clone!
This is a great template that replicates Tinder. Designed primarily for use on mobile devices but works on desktop as well. Features swiping right and left to like or dislike users, messaging when there is a match, and settings to set gender, and the radius of current location to search for

check it out here | No-Code Template by Zeroqode

Tinder_bubble

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

I’m having troubles fetching the age of the user from their Facebook account. Can you help me?

Hi @peterr
we’d need to see some screenshots of how you configured your Facebook log in. Also did you try searching Bubble forum for this particular issue? I really suggest doing it’s a great resource for all kind of help - https://forum.bubble.is

It is defaulting every user to 18 years old.

Is the “user_age_range” the right feature that would be fetching the users age from their facebook account?

Hello.

Right now I see that the FB age range which is returned is 18-26, looking at the tinder workflow for FB which is set age +8 you could get a response from FB with field called “birthday”, which will consist of the User’s birthday. You could then use the “birthday” field in your workflow.

Next step you’ll use subtraction of the current date and the User’s birthday to get the User’s age.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

2 Likes