Services Plugins FAQs

Tinder - Daty Search for User

I’ve started using zeroqode courses for the third time. I really want to stick with it, but I always seem to run into a problem following the instructions and get really frustrated.

This time, it seems like such an easy thing.

What am I missing? The count doesn’t show the number of users in the database.

Thanks

Hello @blainewgates

Thanks for reaching out.

It is strange indeed. Would you mind sharing the data type settings and if the field type for gender is a ‘text’ and not a number? Also, please check if the privacy settings allow this data to be shown.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Kirill

Here are the data types -

And here are the privacy settings -

Thanks for the information.

The setup seems to be correct, but due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and pinpoint the issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

Kirill

Hi Kirill,

Thank you for helping me. My goal is to launch a prototype in the next 4 months with the following features.

1. enables coaches and students to sign up
  2. enables search function so that students can find coaches
  3. allows students to send coaches messages
  4. allows students to book lessons with coaches
  5. enables students to pay for lessons
  6. has a facilitation interface to prompt coaches (presentation)
  7. has customer service
  8. has rules and regulations
  9. has a forum for coaches

So, I hope to run through these courses as quickly as possible.

Here is the link to the app: Bubble | No-code apps

We have identified the issue, the problem was in the privacy rules, find in searches box was not ticked, therefore the search for users did not work. I think everything works well now :slight_smile:

In case you have any other questions, just let me know!

Regards,

Kirill

1 Like

Yes, that was very helpful. I’m glad to see there is support. The times when I quit before there were two problems. First, I didn’t really know what I wanted to create. Second, I didn’t realize you guys were so responsive in the forum.

Thanks!

2 Likes