Services Plugins FAQs

Toast UI Image Editor

Hi there ! I have spend a couple of hours trying to figure it out how to make the “TUI-ImageEditordefault” responsive:

Also, I wanted to check the doc to see how the “TUI-ImageCustom” work, but there is no doc so it’s a bit hard to understand: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks !

Hello @yanick,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please provide more details on what you’re experiencing, what exactly have you tried to do, and the result you got instead? Also please check wheter you are using the latest version and if you see any errors in the console. The plugin is designed to be fully responsive, as demonstrated on our demo page.

We appreciate your feedback on this. I’ve forwarded your request for documentation to our development team. Although the plugin is designed to be straightforward, we understand the importance of clear documentation.

In the meantime, here’s a quick guide on setting up ‘TUI-ImageCustom’:

1. Add the plugin element to your page.

2. Create a UI similar to what we have on our demo page, including all necessary tools from the plugin’s actions and events:

3. In your workflow, you can now integrate how the frontend will interact with your application. You’ll find all actions listed under “Element Actions,” each with documentation available under their tabs.

We hope you find this information useful. Please keep us posted on your progress or if you need further assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly it’s awsome. Ok I can go over with that.

Something else, is there a way to add fonts choices into it ?

Hello @yanick,

Thank you for reaching out and keeping us informed. :pray:

Concerning your question, indeed, you have the flexibility to select the font you prefer when adding text. This functionality is available in both “Add Text With Position TUI-ImageEditor” and “Text TUI-ImageEditor” actions, where you can specify your desired Font Family.

Could you kindly attempt this within your application and share your impressions and any feedback with us? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you once again and we’re looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Stephan

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. So if I understand it right, I cannot use this fonction with the “default” builder and have to create a custom one ? Correct ?

Also, is there a way to save our image to be able to modify it later ? if yes, how ? I am still with the default builder.

Hello @yanick,

Thanks for the message.

Indeed, the two actions I’ve mentioned above are specific to the Custom UI element. The default builder element incorporates all necessary features within itself, however, it currently lacks the option to select fonts. We’ll certainly consider this for future plugin enhancements and explore possible improvementsv.

Regarding your query on saving images in the database for later use, you’re in luck. We offer two actions, “Upload to DB TUI-ImageEditor” default/custom, which facilitate this process. Additionally, both elements have a custom state, “image base 64,” that you can utilize to store the image.

However, upon personal tests, I noticed some minor issues with this specific custom state. Rest assured, I’ve forwarded these findings to our development team for resolution. I will keep you updated with any progress.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Have a great day ahead.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hi, a way to add custom font in the default builder would be much appreciated because I have everything I need in that builder.

Is there a way to translate the default builder into french for exemple ?

Best regards,
Yanick

Hello @yanick,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, our plugin does not directly support translating the default builder into French or other languages. However, there are numerous online tools available that can assist in translating not only individual elements but entire pages into your desired language.

Additionally, I recommend exploring the Custom UI builder. It offers extensive design flexibility, allowing you to tailor the appearance precisely to your preferences, along with enhanced functionality and customization options.

I hope you find this information useful.

Wishing you an excellent day ahead.

Best regards,
Stephan