Services Plugins FAQs

Touch & Face ID Plugin

Hi @zeroqode community

I bought this plugin Face & Touch ID Plugin | Bubble

unfortunately, I can’t find the element of face ID, meaning how to put the element that will recognize the user, in addition, this link //s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1602373056692x816577193191330100/Group.svg is broken, access denied

regards

Hello @wash820,
Thanks for reaching out!

The plugin’s element could be found in the elements tree section:

For details and more information, please take a look at the documentation. You can find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/face-and-touch-id

Besides, we have changed the image link on our demo page. Now it works perfectly. Thank you for reporting this to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best,
Gulce

Hello,

I also purchased the Face and Touch ID plugin and am having some issues with it. I followed the instructions and implemented it into my own bubble app, however whenever I press confirm to login with my saved biometric profile it comes up with the following error message:

I don’t suppose you’d be able to help?

Thanks,

Andrew

it doesnt work

here is the messages i got ,when i ran the plugin

Your environment is not compatible. Visit this page on a Safari browser of an Apple device that supports either Face or Touch ID Authentication.**

Hi @a.barnesrider, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding of the issue, please share (here or in DM) a screencast with the related setup and use case flow you are trying to implement. It will allow us to identify the cause much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @wash820, thanks for your message.

It might related to the fact that used device is not compatible with the plugin.
It is intended for Safari (iOS 13.3+ / Desktop Safari 13+) browser’s on any Apple device with a Face ID scanner or Touch ID sensor. It should work on other platforms such as Android & Windows, but due to wide variety of existing browsers and devices, regretfully we can not guarantee that it will work properly on a certain one.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Hi

Any chances to make it work with another devices ?

Thank you

@Serg I have replied to the support email thread with the screen capture. Let me know if you can’t see a reply as there may be a glitch with Gmail.

Hi @wash820, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, here we depend on the compatibility provided by used libraries and APIs. In case there will be any considerable changes in compatibility, we will announce them in the dedicated forum thread.

Hi @a.barnesrider, regretfully, the message with screen capture has not been received on our side. Please resend to support@zeroqode.com.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hello,

I tested the Live Demo of the Touch & Face ID Plugin with an iphone11/ios and it worked fine.
However the test with a Samsung S20FE with Android 11 failed:

• Creating a new account and registering my Touch ID seemed to work fine.
    But after logging out:
  • Trying to log in by clicking the Log in with Credentials button, nothing happens…

Any idea of what is going on with Android 11?
I will buy the plugin if Android compatibility is resolved.

Thanks.

Hi @olivier.waucampt, thanks for your message.

Please note the plugin element status available here:

It notifies if the used device is (not) compatible with the plugin.

Regretfully here we are limited by the capacities provided the used library and can’t do much in this regard.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Thank you for your quick reply.
What is strange is that the notification shows my Samsung S20FE-Android 11 environment is compatible.
But the button ‘Login with Credentials’ remains unclickable…

Hi @olivier.waucampt, thanks for your reply.

Indeed it is a strange case, but regretfully here we are limited by the library that is used within the plugin, it might be a particular case of incompatibility with certain device+browser.

If there will be any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,