Services Plugins FAQs

Tour Plugin is throwing an error

The first time I click on the button to start the tour I get the error in the adjacent image. However, after I click again, the tour runs but, I always get the error the first time I click the START TOUR button. Also, when I add the END THE TOUR action, nothing happens when I click on the START TOUR button.

Hello @groupcouponz,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please add support@zeroqode.com as collaborators to your app? This will help to find out the cause of the issue and provide a solution ASAP.

Best Regards,
Alex

Please tell me the from and to times that you want to view the issue and I can add you during those times

I just added you as a collaborator. The tour that is throwing the error is on the mobile-index page

Hello @groupcouponz,

Thank you for providing access to your app!

We have checked your app the error appears because the action “Start Tour” is initiated before the action “Add Step Tour”.

The actions “Add Step Tour” has to be processed before the initiation of “Start Tour”. My recommendation is to add all actions “Add Step Tour” to the workflow “When Page is loaded”, and in the Workflow “When the button is clicked” add only the action “Start Tour”. Also, consider that the plugin needs time for processing the action “Add Step Tour” so before the action “Start Tour” may be needed a pause. Try to add all actions “Add Step Tour” to the workflow “When Page is loaded” and if the error continues to appear just add a pause before the actions “Add Step Tour”.

If you will have any other questions please let me know!

Best Regards,
Alex

Okay. Thank you for your help.

1 Like