Services Plugins FAQs

Trello Clone Template

Let’s discuss here everything about Trello Clone Template :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking through a lot of resources to learn how to code using bubble. One idea I had was to buy the trello clone template and then copy everything from the template to a new project. I’m in the process of copying and I’ve run into a problem.

On the index page, if you search for the element called “Text in list Parent group” you get the line “in list Parent group’s Task’s List - deleted’s Name”. It looks like this:

I can’t figure out how to get my copy to say “- deleted”

Hi Blaine,
when you see a field, that says deleted it means it refers to a field that has been deleted.
The only way you can also see it in your app when you reproduce the workflows, just delete that field that you refer to, but it’s not going to work then :slight_smile:
It’s probably a bug in the template that you see this and we will check it out.
I’ll let you know once we find out
Thanks and sorry about that

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Blaine,
we have fixed this (see the screenshot below) - we have simply replaced “list-deleted” with “list”
when a field that expression refers to is deleted by user, Bubble adds “deleted” after that and oddly doesn’t show any errors for debugging. Thanks for spotting, and hope this helps.

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I have noticed on the demo that when you create more than 4 lists rather than having horizontal scrolling they actually appear underneath. Is it possible to set the lists as horizontal scrolling so this template will work more like trello or is that a restirction with bubble or this template?

Hi @shaun,

Yes, it is possible. In order to do that you should go to the home page, select RepeatingGroup Board and change Layout Style to Horizontal Scrolling.

Doesn’t that only limit it to 10 columns though?

Yes, you are right due to Bubble limitations the max number of columns is 10.