Services Plugins FAQs

Troubleshooting Blank Page Issue in Bubble PDF Converter Plugin

Hello. I have an app on Bubble for creating commercial proposals for vehicle sales. I am a subscriber to the “Bubble page to PDF converter” plugin. The plugin has always worked perfectly. And It is still working, but when my customer clicks the button to generate the proposal PDF, the first time the PDF is generated perfectly, but if the customer clicks the same button again, the generated PDF adds a blank page. This only happens when the button is clicked again. Sometimes my clients generate the PDF and for some reason they need go back and change something like the color of the car, for example, and when the button is clicked again, this blank page is generated within the PDF. Could you help me with the configuration? Another question is that I had to use the “custom format” for the plugin to correctly generate the proposal in the format, because when I use the “A4” option, unfortunately, the generated PDF comes out all messed up. I don’t understand why this happens, because on the page when I press CTRL + P, the browser itself perfectly fits the page in A4. I have already added your email as a collaborator in my app “novosistemafelipe”. The page I need support for is “smartvendas.app/version-test/cotacao”. Thank you!!!

Hello @br.felipesantanna ,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase. :slightly_smiling_face:

We appreciate the fact that you provided a detailed description of your use case, that is very helpful. :pray:

We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your app, and for this reason, we kindly ask you to provide us with credentials that we could use to log in, what page to open, step-by-step instructions on how we can reproduce this issue without accessing any info you consider private or sensitive.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a nice day! :sunny:

I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to prepare the details we have asked about, or did you fix the reported issue by yourself?

We would appreciate your feedback upon this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day! :pray:

Hello. Sorry for the delay. I created an open no-login page called “teste”. When clicking the “GERAR PDF” button, the pdf is generated correctly. But if there is a need to generate another PDF by clicking the same button, the next generated PDF will always add a new blank page. In other words, the first time always works but the second time doesn’t. As you can see in the editor, I configured the page to print the page with floating group and I also activated the custom format because I already tried to print with an ID and also in A4 format but it always prints unformatted. So if you can format the page to print in A4 correctly with page breaks I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for sharing with us the important details of your use case and a test page to test on.

I have passed this very helpful information on to the development team, and they have started an investigation into this issue, as soon as I hear back from them I will be sure to get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Have a nice weekend ahead! :sunny:

Hey there. Any news? =)

I hope you are doing good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our development team is still investigating this issue. I’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more information.

If you have any more questions in the meantime, please let us know.

We appreciate your understanding and patience while we solve this problem.

Hello, I saw that an update for the plugin came out. I upgraded from 1.122.0 to 1.124.0 and it seems the issue is resolved. I tested it today several times and the blank pages stopped being created. I will test more in the coming days and give you feedback. But I think it works now. Thank you very much.

If the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to share your experience with Zeroqode at: Review.

Alternatively, you can leave a review by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves.

Your feedback would make our day at the Support team and motivate us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Hello @br.felipesantanna
I hope your day is going well🙂

I’d like to know if you had the opportunity to install the latest update and if it helped with the issue you were encountering. Your feedback on this is important to us!

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.