Services Plugins FAQs

Tweaking MasterVoice Plugin

Hello Bubble!

I installed the MasterVoice plugin by Zeroqode. Once initiated, the plugin produces an ongoing beep. I don’t want the beep to keep sounding, as it effects the quality of UX.

Is there any way to stop the plugin from beeping constantly, after the user grants microphone permission? Any info/assistance would be great.

Thank you.

BL

Hello @BubbleLearner,

Sorry for the late answer! We tried to reproduce the issue but did not manage to do it. Could you please describe the actions that are leading to this issue. If it is possible also please provide a video and the screen of the workflow. Any additional details will be helpful. We need to understand what is causing this issue in order to find the solution.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply. I will work on getting the workflow screenshot. Video may be an issue because the issue doesn’t persist when using desktop, but it occurs when on an Android phone. Meanwhile, here are the actions leading up.

Page loads
A pop-up displays requesting Permission to use your microphone (Block or Allow) .
After you Allow, a continuous beep persists every 2 seconds
The plugin does complete the command, but it keeps beeping

Thanks

Dear @BubbleLearner,

Thank you very much for providing the details, it helped a lot. We will inspect the issue and will do our best to solve this issue. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

Hello Alex,

How are you? Here is an example of the audio beeping error.

Constant Beep on MasterVoice on Android Phone

Hello @BubbleLearner,
I am good thanks, we are still working on solving the bug. I will update you when we will have a solution. Thank you for providing the example.
Best Regards,
Alex.

Hello @BubbleLearner,

I regret to inform you that due to an issue with the plugin’ library this bug appears to be unresolvable. Currently, there is no solution which we may apply to fix the issue.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Best Regards,
Alex.