Services Plugins FAQs

Twilio for Whatsapp - Using Templates

Hi there!

I am using the Twilio for Whatsapp plugin and have set up everything successfully. Without using templates I am restricted to only be able to send messages within a 24hour window after the first message from the end user. So because of that I want to use templates for my messages - those allow messages beyond the 24hours.

I have already an approved template in my Twilio account but somehow it won’t be delivered to the end user when using it with the bubble plugin. I copied the template body and pasted it into the body of the bubble plugin. So the text is exactly the same but the message won’t be delivered.

I must be missing something here. Does anybody know how to use Whatsapp templates successfully in the bubble plugin? Would be very helpful!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi @nicolasmoser1997, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding of your case, please share (in a direct message to me), the used credentials on plugin (username and password), the approved phone number and the template text.
It will allow us to do a few tests on our side and identify the possible solution to the above-mentioned issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi @nicolasmoser1997,
Considering the discussion kept in DM and provided details, the developer team checked once again why messages are not delivered.

Twilio itself returns error 63016, so a related document proposes two solutions, check here: Error 63016 | Twilio

Considering your previous answer, only the second solution remains ( * If you are a publisher, register your Facebook Page with the Facebook News Page Index)

I’m afraid that here best option would be to address the Twilio support team directly, sharing all related details: https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us

In case there will be any other help required from our side, please let me know.

Regards,