Hi. I am trying to create a button on my project where my users can fill out a pop-up, hit submit, and have a text sent to the information within the inputs. I have narrowed the error to the “To” and “From” inputs. What am I doing wrong to get this error every time? I ran the plug-in by manually entering the data and it worked, so it is not my Twilio account.
Link to project: Lawn AI 3 | Bubble Editor
Hi @spaanllc, thanks for reaching out.
Considering the provided screenshot, please add the API keys to live version fields also (in case you are testing on live version).
In case the issue will persist, please let me know.
Thanks! Can you explain that to me like I’m 10? Are you saying I need to add an API connecter?
Hi @spaanllc, thanks for reply.
No, just copy & insert keys that you’ve already added (also please be sure that these are valid keys from your Twilio account) & deploy the app to live.
Hope this helps. If there will be any other questions, please let me know.
That is where I had it initially and it wasn’t working so I tried it on the dev. I switched it back like you said and that did not work. The error is coming from the “parent groups clients phone number”. If I run the plug and manually enter a phone number, it works, but not using the input box.
The circled one is what is giving me the error
Hi @spaanllc, thanks for the additional details provided.
I’ve passed them on to the developer team for checking. Once any results will become available, I will let you know asap.
Thanks so much I appreciate it
Hey! Any status on the twilio plug in?
Hi @spaanllc, sorry for no news so far.
The developer team is still investigating the case. Once they will share a result, I will let you know about it asap.
Thank you for understanding
Due to restricted (read-only) access the developer team had limited possibilities to test your use case. Thus we need a bit of your help.
Please record a screencast and share in DM (I recommend using the Loom tool) with the described use case in a step by step mode (number value added from input and inserted directly).
Also, please check if the numbers used for testing associated with the users are valid.
Looking forward to your reply.
I messaged you a screen recording.
Hi @spaanllc, the developer team found the issue within your app (earlier I’ve dropped you a message about that in DM).
The input to the client is always empty because it needs “parent group’s client’s phone number” in the initial content. Please apply the advised change.
Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.