Services Plugins FAQs

Twilio sms plugin price

I plan to use the SMS plugin with a large organization, so I need to know what the cost will be with Twilio to use it. Does anyone know? I’ve been searching but Twilio says the price is variable and I would like to know what the specific price is for each message.

Hi @juanarieda,

Thank you for reaching out!

For the most current and detailed information on Twilio’s pricing, it’s best to consult directly with Twilio’s official website. Twilio typically follows a pay-as-you-go model, allowing you to pay based on your usage without any initial costs. Depending on the volume of messaging or the scale of your project, Twilio might provide volume discounts or tailored pricing plans to suit your needs.

For specific pricing inquiries or more detailed information, contacting Twilio’s sales team or checking their pricing page is advisable. Discussing your particular needs with them, such as message volume and target regions, can help them offer a precise quote or advice on cost optimization.

For any plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us either on this forum or by email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards, :sunflower:

1 Like