Services Plugins FAQs

Twilio Video Conversations Plugin - Generate tokens Error

Hello there!
We used your plugin for the last 2 years and it works great until today.
Today it stopped generating tokens, workflow returns an empty response.

Where could be the problem??

1 Like

Hello @schipanova.me, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out and for using our plugin for the past two years. Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. :pray:

Please double-check that the API credentials in your Twilio plugin settings are still correct. Twilio credentials can change if they are regenerated from the Twilio console, which would affect the token generation.

I have checked the plugin on our Live demo, and it is generating tokens as usual:

Also please check the browser console (F12) for any errors when the token generation workflow is running. This can often provide clues to what might be going wrong. Did you make any changes recently to your app?

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hello @schipanova.me, :wave:

I hope you’re doing well. I just wanted to follow up on regarding the issue you were experiencing with the token generation in the Twilio plugin. Have you had a chance to verify the API credentials and check the browser console for any potential errors as suggested?

Could you please let me know if the problem has been resolved or if you’re still encountering issues?
Looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel