Services Plugins FAQs

Uber Clone App, Ridley Templatr

I have a few questions about the Uber-clone app:

1. How do you add Admin credentials to access the dashboard (would like to be able to add more than one admin)
  2. How do you add pricing of the trips so that it can be calculated when address is put into maps

Is there a simple directions or how to guide to the basic changes that need to be made to this app template?

Hello @jhudson

The things you want to change are not simple as may sound, because everyone can have their version of better implementation a feature for a system.

1. You could add an action on page load for a pop-up to be showed with credential input form with a condition to check if the credentials match the ones in db for an Admin user will offer access to page if not will show respective information that such user is not an Admin.
  2. I believe the pricing is there for trips, the trip price is calculated from established cost of .25$ per distance which comes from Google’s API, or you do require a different kind of logic?

Regards,
Dumitru.

Dumitru, thank you for your response.

Is there a way to change the price per distance in the Google API? When I made the app live, the calculations did not work. Is there something that I have to do to make it work?

Hi Jhudson question did you have any issues with registering the user as a seller? collecting cc im having 11 issues and would like to know how to go about it. I already added my stripe keys. i will add screenshot im trying to deploy live and i cant until i have these issues fixed.Thank you!BUBBLE%20ISSUES

Hey Jhudson,

The things you wish to modify aren’t as straightforward as they appear, because everyone has their own take on how to better implement a system function.

On page load, you could add an action to show a pop-up with a credential input form with a condition to check if the credentials match the ones in the database for an Admin user, granting access to the page if they don’t, indicating that the user isn’t an Admin.

The trip price is computed using an established cost you are fixing per km obtained from Google’s API, or do you require a different type of logic?