Services Plugins FAQs

Ubereats Template

Hello @rushilp2311,

Thanks for the feedback, I’m glad it worked. :slight_smile:

If you like our template, we would appreciate it a lot, if you rate it by going to the Template tab in Bubble editor. You can also find the template on the Bubble marketplace and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great products!

In case there will be any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

1 Like

Hello Igor,

Comming with another question, When Restaurant is trying to cancel the order, getting an error as a refund didn’t go through. Do I need to change or add anything?

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thank you for your message.

The error you are getting points to the Stripe Call - Create a refund, that is set in the API Connector plugin. Please make sure you have filled your own API keys for the API Connector plugin by following this step from the template’s documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/setup-guide#94-payments

Go to Plugins → API Connector → Stripe Custom API and hit to expand it, here:

The API will expand, where you will be able to configure it with your own API keys, here:

Add the Bearer keyword in front of the key values. And remember to change to Live keys when you decide to go live with your app.

Stripe Custom API has 1 action call:

Hope it helps.
In case the issue still persists, please let me know.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

2 Likes