Templates Plugins Courses

Ubereats Template

I have 2 questions:

1: Search Nearby Restaurant functionality, I am not quite sure how does that work? is it nearby the location we enter? If yes, then its not working on my side.
2: Once we enter the location, even though I have added few restaurant near by the location that I have entered, I am not seeing list of restaurant on the second page. kindly find attached.

Hi @rushilp2311, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, it searches all restaurants that are located nearby the indicated address.
During the template setup, please be sure that within created restaurants the address is indicated right, and search radius setup is right: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/things-to-note#changing-radius

In case the issue with the restaurant search will persist, please let me know and share a screencast (here or on DM) with your use case.

Regards,

1 Like

That worked @Serg. Thank you.

Another question I have,

When new Restaurant tries to sign up and fill all the information and when we login through admin credentials, we are not seeing address/location and phone number under that restaurant details. I think location and phone number field is not getting fetched/saved properly.

wondering, did you get a chance to take a look at the issue I am facing?

Hi @rushilp2311, apologies for the delayed reply.

We’ve pushed a recent template fix related to the restaurant address display on restaurant_details page.

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available. Sorry for this inconvenience, this is Bubble logic.

You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have.
So you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

In case the issue with address/location and phone number will persist, please let me know.

Regards,