Services Plugins FAQs

Ubereats Template

I have 2 questions:

1: Search Nearby Restaurant functionality, I am not quite sure how does that work? is it nearby the location we enter? If yes, then its not working on my side.
2: Once we enter the location, even though I have added few restaurant near by the location that I have entered, I am not seeing list of restaurant on the second page. kindly find attached.

Hi @rushilp2311, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, it searches all restaurants that are located nearby the indicated address.
During the template setup, please be sure that within created restaurants the address is indicated right, and search radius setup is right: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/things-to-note#changing-radius

In case the issue with the restaurant search will persist, please let me know and share a screencast (here or on DM) with your use case.

Regards,

1 Like

That worked @Serg. Thank you.

Another question I have,

When new Restaurant tries to sign up and fill all the information and when we login through admin credentials, we are not seeing address/location and phone number under that restaurant details. I think location and phone number field is not getting fetched/saved properly.

wondering, did you get a chance to take a look at the issue I am facing?

Hi @rushilp2311, apologies for the delayed reply.

We’ve pushed a recent template fix related to the restaurant address display on restaurant_details page.

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available. Sorry for this inconvenience, this is Bubble logic.

You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have.
So you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

In case the issue with address/location and phone number will persist, please let me know.

Regards,

New Question:

The driver is unable to see the location.

",
    directionsService,
    directionsRenderer
  );
}

function displayRoute(origin, destination, service, display) {
  service.route(
    {
      origin: origin,
      destination: destination,
      travelMode: google.maps.TravelMode.DRIVING,
      avoidTolls: true,
    },
    (result, status) => {
      if (status === "OK") {
        display.setDirections(result);
      } else {
        alert("Could not display directions due to: " + status);
      }
    }
  );
}

function computeTotalDistance(result) {
  let total = 0;
  const myroute = result.routes[0];

for (let i = 0; i < myroute.legs.length; i++) {
    total += myroute.legs[i].distance.value;
  }
  total = total / 1000;
  document.getElementById("total").innerHTML = total + " km";
}
<\/script>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
<style>
    #map {
  height: 100%;
  float: left;
  width: 100%;
}
<\/style>

<title>Draggable Directions<\/title>
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the late reply due to the weekends. :pray:

I’ve tested your request on the template live demo page and unfortunately, I couldn’t reproduce your issue on my side. Have you done any changes to the custom code of the HTML Route Map element according to the documentation?

• HTML Route Map - used to display the delivery route for a specific order. This one is a bit more complex but the only thing you will need to change is the Google API key used to get the route (it is stored in the database). Did you change the API key on your own?
Screenshots

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped.
Looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Best regards,

That helped! Thanks for getting back to us, I enabled the Direction API and it worked.

Another issue we are having is when new customer is trying to sign up

The TAB Flow Order should go like
FirstName, LastName, Email, Password and Phonenumber

but seems like it’s not working for us

Website Url : Login

To Reproduce
Enter Firstname
Press Tab, it will skip Lastname field,
Press Tab again, it will skip Password field

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thank you for your reply, glad it worked. :slight_smile:

Regarding the TAB flow order, it’s a common question, and not really an issue but a specific of how the bubble works and converts each input to a separate <div>, sometimes they get nested and that’s why the order is not respected.

To fix this, you can delete and recreate again all the inputs and group them in one main group defining the order from the very being or check this free plugin with good reviews, that you can try and I hope will work for you:

As well you can try this:

Script to reset tabulation of Bubble inputs
<script type="text/javascript"> 
$(function() {
     var tabFix = function(){
       // Handler for .ready() called.
       $(".tt-input, .Input, .MultiLineInput, .material-icons, select").each(function (i) { 
         $(this).attr('tabindex', "");       
  });
     };

var tabRemove = function(){
       $(".fa, .tt-hint,  .Button").each(function(i) {
         $(this).attr("tabindex", -1);
         });
     }                          

setTimeout(tabFix, 1000);
     setTimeout(tabRemove, 1000); 

var tabFixInterval = setInterval(tabFix, 200);
    var tabFixInterval2 = setInterval(tabRemove, 200);

});
</script>

$(".tt-input, .Input, .MultiLineInput, .material-icons, select") - Here you can add as many elements as needed, or element ID’s as well.

Please try my suggestions and let me know, if I can help you with any additional information. :pray:
Best regards,

Update: I was able to fix the issue by enabling the auth in Stripe Account.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Coming with another issue. When we onboard a new restaurant, and try to add a stripe account. We are getting errors. I have added a video file here.

Error That we are seeing : {“error”:{“message”:“Standard OAuth is disabled for this Stripe Connect integration. If you own this integration, you can enable the Standard OAuth flow in the Connect Settings page in your dashboard.”}}

New Issue:

When Delivery Driver finish the delivery, we are getting error like

Stripe error: The currency of source_transaction’s balance transaction (cad) must be the same as the transfer currency (usd)

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t reproduce these issues on my side.
Would it be convenient to share more details related to the reported issue?

Namely:

• screenshots or screencasts of your setup - workflows, stripe account settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);
  • steps to reproduce your issue;

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards

Can you please guide us on how to change the currency type? I mean the transaction is happening in CAD and for some reason it’s charging in USD. So in a bubble where do we change the currency type?

I can see the payment is being changed in USD. so how can I change it to CAD?

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thank you for reaching out.

You can change the currency type in the workflow area, check the screenshots below:

In case you are on the live version of your Stripe account, it might be needed to add a bank account assigned with CAD currency in order to exclude any conversion. Check the stripe documentation for more details: Setting a customer's default currency : Stripe: Help & Support
Currency conversions | Stripe Documentation

Hope the above will help you. :pray:
Best regards,

Thank you for replying. I changed as you’ve mentioned above. I am still seeing the same error on Courier Page saying Stripe error: The currency of source_transaction’s balance transaction (cad) must be the same as the transfer currency (USD)

My doubt is, do I need to change receive currency type of Restaurant or Courier to CAD?
2. As we have created a stripe account for Restaurant and Courier so once the order/transaction is completed, we should see the payment details in Restaurant (Order Amount received ) and Courier (Delivery Fee Received) on their respective Stripe dashboard right?

Hi @rushilp2311,
Thanks for the detailed message.

If your app is using only CAD currency, you can replace every workflow related to Stripe with that currency, in order to avoid any auto-exchange in the stripe dashboard. Stripe will automatically convert the currency to the one that was set when you did the first transaction unless you have multiple bank accounts with different currencies connected to your Stripe dashboard.

For example, on the Courier page, you can find two workflow steps Transfer to seller when Finish Delivery is clicked. The first action, transfer the total amount to the Restaurant, and the second is for the courier to get paid.

As well, you can use the step-by-step mode from the integrated Bubble debugger, this will help you to check at which step the Stripe error is popping up.

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped. :pray:
Regards,

It worked! Thanks a ton!

2 Likes