Services Plugins FAQs

UI controls issue for voice only calls

Hi there,

Within the " Agora Streaming & Video Conference" plugin I have the following issue:

When using the Agora connector I have deselected the option “enable video” (I would like to offer voice calls only). I am then left with UI controls that still show the video button. The video button is not clickable and therefore useless because I did not enable video. Can this be updated as it is a poor user experience? Thank you!

Hello, @christina.buculei
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to mention that not so long time ago we have upgraded the plugin and released the plugin element within this plugin. Now, you can use not the separate elements for the Conference and for the Streaming, but the unique - Agora RTC (version 4.5).

Please note that with the Agora RTC element, the icon will not appear in case of disabling the video in the plugin.
Please find the documentation for the Agora RTC element here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin

I’m afraid that the required improvement is not possible for the Agora Connector elements, thus, I recommend you upgrade the plugin version.

Hope it will be helpful.
Best regards,