Services Plugins FAQs

Unstoping Playlist

Hi.

im wondering if you can help me about the audio player plugin

im trying to make it play one song after another from a playlist of favorites ( in streamy )
but it plays one song and finishing stops .

its cheked on the "enable the autoplay when you have a playlist " box

can you help me to find how to make it work ?

Thanx

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, the issue is not reproducing on our side. Could you please provide a more details as possible like steps to reproduce the issue, setup/workflow screenshots. browser/OS to help you better.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best, Julia.

Shure! I asume then im doing wrong with the workflow I’m using the streamy template.

I anex pictures of the workflow and the audio player New settings

Thank you

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thanks for additional information and screenshots. We’ll check this out and get back to you asap.

Best, Julia.

Hi, @jeronimosada!

So, our template was build so that only one song is played. To make the audio player play one by one song you need to enable checkbox "enable the autoplay when you have a playlist " (and you already did it) and make a new state, for example, ListofTrack with type text and set value for that state: RepeatingGroup track List Album Detail’s List of Track’s track

Then you display data of the created state in the Audioplayer plug settings:

Please note that described way of the making audio player play one by one song may entail additional customization of the template, I mean changes in the elements workflow (for example Artists or Track name).

To be able to do this, you need to have some Bubble skills (ability to use the Bubble Visual Editor), because customization is beyond our support services, sorry.

If you have questions regarding bubble development itself you can post your request here: https://forum.bubble.io/
Also, we have courses for bubble beginners that help you sharpen the skills:
Bubble for Beginners Course | Zeroqode Lab

And some useful link of introduction into the Bubble lessons (you need to register in https://bubble.io):

Also, we offer customization services based on our templates and from scratch as well.
We’re usually working on projects in the range of 8-12k USD to make sure we can deliver something both, us and our customers can be proud of.

Read more about how this works: https://dev.zeroqode.com

Some work from our portfolio: Zeroqode No-Code App Portfolio

Our customers about working with us on Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code and https://www.trustpilot.com/review/zeroqode.com

To get you the effort estimates we need to have the requirements about the project shared first.

If all of that looks good - please Send us a Request and one of our managers will get back to you. Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Your answer was amazing and precise… and Now I can play the entire playlist.

I don know if you can help me to begin playing the playlist from any track.

Because once I made the changes you kindle teach me I m not able to star the playlist on any other song than the first one.

Thank you Julia

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Glad to hear that you can play the entire playlist. :slight_smile:
A for the question regarding playing the playlist from any track it may cause additional customization of the template which is beyond our support services, sorry. Mostly, our customers do the customization on their own. If you do not manage to do this by yourself, you can hire us to customize the template and add all the features you desire.

Best, Julia.

Thank you Julia… let me say that is fear to pay for a customization.

The thing is that playing one song after another, or stop and change the song, looks to my like features that a “Spotify” like template must do

You are right… I’m just learning zeroqode and not pretending to dedicate to be a programmer. That’s why I paid for a template.

I must say, the description of the template warn about the need to buy a plug in to gain control over playing back music. That’s why in the demo, this incapacity to play continuos tracks looks like a feature to turn on in the the plugin and not a “customization” of the template

I think this must be told for the customers

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback! The template design and its functionality were built according to the general concept and our internal design solutions. For now, the template was built this way, but we always are opened to the feedback regarding adding new features or opportunities to improve our products in the future. We’ll take into consideration your feedback to improve this template.

Kind Regards, Julia.