Services Plugins FAQs

Uphunt Amending Product Video Entry

Hi,
Once you have submitted and a product has been approved, with the up hunt template how do you change the YouTube product link afterwards?
On the data page for the product -as the video url is grouped in with screenshots there doesn’t appear to be a way to add a link into that section? You can upload more photos that way but not add in a url. You can delete it but there isn’t a way I have found to add in a new YouTube link .

For example in your template of the product for Crash Bash how would you as an admin change the video link if it is now out of date?
Hope you can help. Thanks,

Hi @Kikik,
Thank you for your message and purchase.

In order to change the video of the Submitted Product, you have to go to User’s Profile → click on Products Submitted → Select the Product → Edit → Insert New Video URL (Youtube or Vimeo) → Hit Save Button.

Hope this will help.
If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you - I just wondered if there was a way to access it as an admin. I am assuming no- and that it would have to be run as the owner of the product?

Hi @Kikik,
Thank you for your reply.

The template was designed this way to allow only the user who uploaded the product to be able to make changes to this product only on the profile page.

In the default template configuration, on the admin (dashboard page) - the admin can approve and delete the product as well as add a new one but not edit them.

You can add new features to the template and customize it as you need. Everything in the template configuration can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

To master your Bubble skills you can sign up for our Zeroqode Lab courses or use these resources:

• Bubble Introduction
• Bubble Lessons
• Bubble Manual

If you require any further information, let me know.
All the best, :pray: