Services Plugins FAQs

Uphunt collections not showing

THe Uphunt template collections on the right side of the page doesn’t show on the homepage. It’s only when I click on certain topics on the left and then click on the home it shows. Why is that?

I bought the template and watched the tutorial but it doesn’t help

Hi there, can you please record a useloom.com video to demonstrate it? Also, have you made any changes to the app since purchasing the template?
thanks!

Here’s a video describing the example. It happened when I got the app template from the beginning, even before the intro modification.

https://embed.vidyard.com/share/gat6J9hFhW9rY1kFQMG4EE?

Hello @nk21

Thanks for reporting it.
Seems like there was a missing condition to showcase the collection during page load for a custom state with “home” value.
We added the condition now. See the screenshot bellow for the implementation into RG, you could change it to another one for your use case scenario.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Awesome that worked! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, what governs what is shown in the featured collections? Is it the number of votes or perhaps there is some place in the template where you can toggle a collection to be in featured collections?

Hello @gam,

As you can see in this video, Topics governs content which is shown in featured collections.

BR,
Nik.

Thanks @Nikita.S,

That helps alot!

Just to check my understanding is it ranked in alphabetical order of the topics, then alphabetical order of the projects within that topic?

Hey @gam,
Hope you are doing well.
This is the answer on your question.

1. In Home category all the Featured Collection are sorted by Votes in Descending order.
  2. When you chose topic, it is also sorted the same, but the collections are also filtered by the topic name, so visible in Featured collection will be only collections with topic which was chosen in previous step.

If you have some additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.
Hope it helps you to make something great.
BR.
Nik.