Services Plugins FAQs

UpHunt Template Support - How to remove "demo login" link from login page?

Hi Team,

This support request is about the UpHunt Template.

Question: How I remove the “demo login” link from login page?

I am unable to find inside the Bubble app the page where I could edit this information. Can you point me in the right direction? I looked inside of the Pages and Reusable elements section and its not there. where can I find this page?

Here is a link to how it looks today: https://www.creatorfocus.com/login?key=signup

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello, @Onil. Thanks for your question :slight_smile:

Please take a look at the login page. Here you can find the Login and Signup Forms. You can remove these demo login elements with the workflows.

Also, if you’d like to delete some element on the page and you can’t find it in the editor, try to use the following trick:

• preview the page where you want to delete some element with the enabled debugger (?debug_mode=true in the URL end);
  • click the Inspect button and point the cursor on the element you want to delete/find in the editor;
  • you will see the dropdown with different groups/elements that are placed on this page, and by pointing a cursor on the element you want to find in the editor, you will get the name of the group where it is nested - like this

So, using the debugger Inspect button you can see the page and the group where this element is placed.

I hope this will be useful for you :pray:
Regards,
Kate