Services Plugins FAQs

Uplance 2.0 Admin Portal Broken

Hi all,

I followed the template instructions exact, but no matter what I am still being denied from editing the “refund” and “Percentage” . The Ban User flow seems to be broken too. I created a new project template to ensure my workflows were exact to try and resolve, but no nice. Any recommendations on how to fix this? Very much appreciated!

-M

Hello, @hkrlogic
Thanks for using our template.

Please note that by default, the Ban User action is only available to Demo Admin.
However, even for Demo Admin, the rights for proceeding with some actions are limited.

For example, the “Ban User” action:

As you can find from the condition, the user needs special rights for doing it.

Thus, I highly recommend you to carefully follow this documentation for granting the Full Admin Access to your user:

Please try it and let me know if the mentioned features are available for you.
Best regards,

I followed this document exact and still have issues. I removed the specified conditions and also ensured my account was UserAdmin.

Hello, @hkrlogic

Also, in order to be able to access the admin page, it is required to grant the admin rights.

1. Go to the Data tab and select an existing user (or create a new one) you’d like to set as Admin of your platform.

2. Then set the UserAdmin field to yes.

Also, delete the warning group that says to check the template’s documentation:

1. Locate the Group “wrapper”:

1. And delete it:

In case you followed all these steps too, but it still doesn’t work on your side, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Thank you. I followed these steps and still have no working admin portal. I even spun up a secondary test site to replicate the existing setup, but nothing works.

Inappropriate your detailed response. I will add the support teams since I would hate to have this expensive template not work.

Thank you!
-Matt

Hello, @hkrlogic
I’m sorry to hear that.

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Hi @Ecaterina I added the account to the portal. Please let me know if there is anything else. Much appreciated.

I noticed that the admin portal does function. If I change the percentage that does not work. And I get errors related to I am on a free version.

Thanks!

Hello, @hkrlogic
Thanks for adding our team to your application.

I’ve started to investigate the Admin page and have a few comments regarding it:

1. The refund option is working, however, you can see an error that this amount was already refunded:

Thus, please check your Stripe settings, accordingly to the documentation:
    https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/uplance-freelancing-like-upwork-template/setup-guide#ho-payments

Please note that changing the Platform fee is working properly on your side. Once the Admin changed the Platform Fee, you can compare the data in your DataBase:

1. I checked the “Ban” function, and it also works properly for the Admin in your application.

In order to help you, can you please record a video with the features, which are not working on your side?
It will help me to test the exactly required features :pray:

Best regards,