Services Plugins FAQs

💻 Uplance 2.0 - Freelancing Like Upwork - Updated Template from Zeroqode

UpWork_Forum

Hey Bubblers, we have totally redesigned this amazing template and improved its functionality.
Uplance no-code template is a complex freelance template similar to Upwork, where users can post jobs and workers can apply for them. The app offers a landing page, messaging functionality, and admin dashboard to enable communication between employers and freelancers.

FEATURES:

• User dashboard
  • Landing page
  • Payment system
  • Messaging system
  • Admin dashboard
  • Responsive design

Live demo: http://upworkclone.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Question that I couldn’t figure out from the demo freelancer login or the video.

When I login as demo employer, I see billing method and ability to pay freelancer.
When I login as demo freelancer, I don’t see billing method and ability to add bank account to receive payment.

Questions

• Does payment by employer go to platform or go to freelancer?
    – If payment is received by platform and then we manually have to payout to freelancer some other way?

• Or does this using Stripe Connect?

• Are payments from employers to freelancers bank accounts automatic when employer pays?

Thanks
ZubairLK

Hi @zubair.lutfullah,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for late response. The freelancer’s balance can be previewed in user’s profile under Balance section:

With all his history of project payments.

So, the platform receives a 20% commission from the payment, and the rest goes to the freelancer.

Yes, our template is using Stripe payments only.

Yes, but these are not bank accounts. Each user when signs up to the platform, whether it is a freelancer or an employer, it is required to attach a Stripe account. This way, employer is able to make a transaction and the freelancer will receive the payment to his account.

You can also check template’s documentation here https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/uplance-freelancing-like-upwork-template where you can find Stripe setup instructions.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hey folks!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Uplance - Freelancing like Upwork | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device :tada:

Hope you will enjoy it!
Best regards,