Services Plugins FAQs

Uplance Job Search Logic issue

Hi, when using the ‘Input SearchJob’ to find a job by Title Description as that is what the filter seems to be using - the logic filters do not seem to do what would be expected… for example when I search for ‘Doctor’ being test data I do not get this role coming up as a filtered option when I type ‘Doctor’ in the ‘Input SearchJob’ field. To test I have created a second role called ‘doctor-1’ and again it is not searchable…

Are the filters case sensitive - either way - I do not get any results when I search

Hello, @nathanjstrong. Thanks for reaching out.

As I understand, you have a problem in displaying the search results when some filter is applied.

First of all, please make sure you have an active checkbox near the Ignore empty constraints value in the repeating group FiendFreelancerResults Conditionals (each 7 Data sources fields):

Second of all, if this my suggestion did not help, please provide a bit more information on your problem like screenshots of the search page with the enabled debugger (like this), screenshots of the FiendFreelancerResults group Conditionals, the information on how you have customized this page/categories/skills.

Thank you. I will be waiting forward to your reply.
Regards, Kate

Hi Kate - thanks for following up…

My problem is on the find_job page - with the Advanced filter on the RepeatingGroup Jobs

When I search for a job as a user - in this test I have created a new Job with the title ‘Fisher’… It does not show up …when typed into the search bar. This is a new job post so it is not already assigned or completed.

@nathanjstrong,

Understood, thank you! I will investigate this search field with my dev colleagues and get back to you asap :pray:

Thank you for your patience.
Regards, Kate

@nathanjstrong,

Thanks for your patience :pray:

I have discussed your issue with my colleagues and there is a result - I can suggest you remove that filtering condition from the RepeatingGroup Jobs. It should help.

Besides, there is one good thing - a huge Uplance template update will be available pretty. Our dev team has fixed and changed the whole template to make it work stable and comfortable for all our users. A lot of small and minor issues are fixed, a new design is set and there are no search result problems in the new template version.

Thus, you will be able soon to check out the new Uplance version in the nearest future. I will notify you once it will be ready :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards, Kate

Hi Kate - thanks for getting back to me

I still get mixed results when I remove this condition

I do look forward to see the new template… Are you able to advise on an estimated release date for the changes? will it be this month?

Will I need to purchase the template again - or will I be able to access the new template for download?

thanks,

Nathan

@nathanjstrong,

This month - for sure. The template is ready, we are on the finish line with some final preparations :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope, you don’t need to purchase it again. You will simply create a new app and use the updated Uplance template as a base for the new app.

There won’t be the access for downloading the template (as always), because Bubble apps can’t be downloaded.

Thank you Nathan for your patience and understanding. I hope to inform you about the Uplance template update very soon.

Regards, Kate

Thanks Kate - I will wait for your update on when it is ready

Cheers,

Nathan

@nathanjstrong,

As I promised, I’m informing you about the Uplance update :slightly_smiling_face:

Please check this thread, create a new app, and use the Uplance template as the base to test this update out. I hope you like it!

Regards, Kate

Thanks Kate - much appreciated… I will take a look…

Cheers

Nathan

1 Like