Services Plugins FAQs

Uplance - Submit a Proposal Per Hour Rate Change

I am working on this Uplance template & I have almost completed all the necessary changes, but finally when I was testing with the user accounts, I understood, it is not possible to change the quoted rate in the job post. Attached a screenshot.
I tried to figure out this on my own but failed.
Again, what I need is to make the freelancer able to change the value of the job in the job post & send the proposal.
The notable change I did in this page is removing the stripe verification just for the sake of testing.

Thanks in advance

Is there any way that I could request direct support from the zeroqode team?

Hi @milroy0601, thanks for reaching out.
Allow us to check internally the reported issue, and come with a reply asap.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

@Serg
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, I am unable to allow you all to check internally as I have a personal plan. All I want to know is whether what I look for is possible or not. As far as I understand, it is not possible in your template to change the value of the terms.
Also, do you have any updates for this template, I noticed there are a couple of bugs, especially related to the notifications, commission fee( sometimes it gives unrealistic values & the decimal point are visible up to about 10 places) & there are some more I noticed.
Please address the initial problem I stated in the OP section.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Milroy

Hi @milroy0601, sorry for the delayed reply on your inquiry.

Unfortunately, the current template functionality doesn’t provide such an option (change value of the job for freelancer).
As our templates are fully customizable, you can change almost any design/functional part, (including
adding the above-mentioned feature).

All recent changes on the template build are tracked into the “Release Notes” section of the template supporting documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/uplance-freelancing-like-upwork-template/release-notes

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available.
You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have.
So you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

Hope my answers will help in a way. Please let me know if you have any other template-related questions that I can help with.
Regards,

@Serg Thank you for the reply. I am working on converting the said section. It is true the template is fully customizable, but converting such an underlying feature is not an easy task & it is hard to figure out what other field it will affect.
Anyways thanks for the reply.
Regards

2 Likes

Hi @milroy0601, thanks for your message.
I totally understand your concern and related difficulties. In case you will meet any other issues related to our template default functionality, kindly let me know, I will be glad to help :wink:.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,