Services Plugins FAQs

Uplance template - Edited info won't show up

Hi Team,

In the profile page, the content won’t show up after selected or edited, any advice?

Thanks!

Hey there @hanlinde26, I guess that you put value bigger then 60$ for hourly rate, this isn’t allowed by logic of the template.

Could you please make short video for me with the data which you are trying to save, to check another fields.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hi @Nikita.S, actually no, all the inputs won’t work, even the options like skills, experience level.

I dug deeper and found out that the system can’t sign up for the user successfully. At first, I thought it was from the Stripe plugin, but later found out that no matter what I do, sign up for the freelancer account always failed, the system just can read connect/capture the data.

The below highlighted area shows the issue, even though I already have the name and email address inputted.

By the way, how to increase the hourly rate cap?

So on @hanlinde26, I guess it’s still the Stripe bug, when you created the user without stripe a lot off fields remained empty, tell me please do you created a User with fulfilling all the fields in stripe page, cause with the normally signed in user I can’t reproduce this kind of bug.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hey @Nikita.S, I have fixed the issue, it was because of the redirect link from Stripe is wrong, it should be the one that provided in the template documentation.

Last thing, where can I increase the limit of the hourly rate?

Thanks!

Hey @hanlinde26, great to hear it,

So on first of all you have to find this one Popup.
Then edit workflow for this button.
And the next one step is to change conditions for this actions.
And the latest step is to change names for FreelancersHourlyRateNames datatype here.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.