Services Plugins FAQs

Uplance Template - How to accept or decline a proposal?

@alex.grimacovschi. I tried to use the latest template to run another test and found an issue that is also appeared on the live demo, that is when the freelancer adds a certain job to the wishlist and applied, the employer won’t get the update on the “proposal from Users”.

Please let me know how can we fix this. thanks!

Another quick update, in the demo, when the work hours approved, the employer billing tab has no update as well. So that’s the same issue with my current version app.

Hello @hanlinde26,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience created by the issues. Our team is working on fixing all the bugs. I will let you know when everything will be fixed.

Regarding the wishlist, after the freelancer adds a job to wishlist the job will be only displayed in the wishlist of the freelancer. This is how the workflow was designed to work. The job is added to the “proposal form users” only when the freelancer submits the proposal.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @hanlinde26

Our team edited the template and fixed the bugs from there. In order to get all the latest updates please create a new app from the template.

Best Regards,
Alex