Services Plugins FAQs

Upload Care Plugin Completely Broken

Good Morning,

It appears the Upload Care plugin “File uploads + Video Capture” is completely broken. It is no longer working in my apps and I also noticed the demo on your site is broken.

Hello, @josh3. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please tell me what actions caused this error on the demo page? What did you try to do/upload? I have just checked the demo page and it seems to work fine, no errors throwing.

I will highly appreciate it if you tell me what is the plugin version you use in your apps and how exactly the plugin is broken? Do you receive the same error, as on the demo page? What are the preconditions of receiving this error?

This information will help us understand the root cause of the issue and fix it asap. Thank you :pray:
Regards, Kate

The page I provided above is from your webpage and is activated by clicking upload via workflow.
Page: https://zeroqode-demo-03.bubbleapps.io/uploadcare

On my page, I’m simply using the Uploadcare Element within a group on the page to activate the uploader. I’m getting this error in the debug. The error is also present with your Timer plugin.

I actually just tried it on a different network and it seemed to work. Can you tell me what to whitelist in an enterprise network for this plugin?

Actually I’ve noticed it is still random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Here are the console errors.

@josh3,

Okay, thank you for the details. Indeed, some random issues are happening (sometimes the plugin is working OK, but sometimes - not). We will investigate the demo page and the reason why it is throwing this error.

I will let you know when there is any useful update regarding your report. It might take some time, so please be patient :pray:
Thank you for understanding.

Regards, Kate

I do appreciate you guys working on it, but I did have to remove it temporarily from my apps. It was severely slowing down load times with the error.

@josh3,

Apologies for such inconvenience :pray:
Our dev team is still investigating this case. We will do our best to deliver the solution with the plugin asap.

Thank you.
Regards, Kate

Any updates on this?

Hello, @josh3.

Apologies for such a huge delay. We have done some plugin fixes, but the update can’t be done for the moment. There are a few things that have left that we should fix, that refer to the demo page and some plugin functionalities. So, we are in the final stage. Once more, apologies for the delay. Soon I’ll get back to you with the information about the plugin update.

Take care :pray:

@josh3, thank you very much for your patience :pray:

I’m reaching you out to inform you that we have finally fixed the plugin and also updated a bit a demo page. Now, everything should work smoothely and without an issue. Please update your plugin to the latest version and check it’s work.

Also, you can check the demo page is fixed:
https://zeroqode-demo-03.bubbleapps.io/uploadcare

Thank you once more and take care :slightly_smiling_face: