Services Plugins FAQs

Upload issue with Box.com App Storage (Service) plugin

Hi there,
I have tried everything but I cannot upload files via this plug-in. I made a [video](https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bw2znzgK-MY5Fac5vz6oNKH1KUNop39p) with explanation so that you can see what I mean. Hopefully I have overlooked something that makes the solution fast.

I also want to be able to select multiple files and upload them at once to BOX. Perhaps an example of settings/workflow can be added so that I have a better idea how to set this up properly.

Thanks in advance!
Julian

Hello, @idpro1

We will inspect this issue and will come back with an answer ASAP.

Regards,
Alex.

Nice!
We have to catch a deadline for our project, so all eyes are on the ZeroQode team…

Regards,
Julian

@alex.grimacovschi,
Any updates on my question because we have to move on… :sweat:

Hello @idpro1,

We are currently fixing the bug you reported. Unfortunately, it will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience we will do our best to develop a solution in the short run. I will let you know when the bug will be fixed.

Regarding your previous question. It is possible to upload multiple files with 50+ MB but only with the Oauth version of the plugin by using the BOX Embed element. In the case of the Service version of the plugin, the BOX Embed element is not available that’s why to upload multiple files with 50+ MB is impossible.

Regards,
Alex

@alex.grimacovschi,

Unfortunately, it appears that your plugin cannot deliver what has been promised. Then we must quickly switch to another solution in order to keep in pace with our deadline. According to the specs, the AWS plugin could select and upload >50MB and multiple files at once, is that correct? And does this plugin work properly?

Or maybe somebody has a better suggestion in order to be able to upload multiple images/files and videos from our application…

Regards,
Julian

Dear Julian,

I am really sorry for your bad experience with using our products. At the same time as mentioned earlier, the plugin does provide promised functionality but only in the Oauth version. This can be checked on the live demo page by using BOX Embed element.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience! We will do our best to solve the bug spotted by you.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Thanks for the update @alex.grimacovschi,

My assumption is based on this statement on the bubble forum but I don’t think that’s important for now. Much more important is the question how do we find a solution.

According to the specs in the text, of the **[AWS plugin](**"AWS" File uploader - Any size Plugin | Bubble) we can select and upload >50MB and multiple files at once, is that correct? And does this plugin work properly?

Regards,
Julian

Hello @idpro1,

Once again I apologize for the created inconvenience.

Regarding the AWS plugin yes, it allows uploading multiple files with 50+ MB. You can check how the plugin works here:https://zeroqode-demo-02.bubbleapps.io/aws-uploader

The max limit of the file size and the functionality to upload multiple files is managed here:

Best Regards,
Alex.