Services Plugins FAQs

Uploadcare Images Not Uploading Error

I am getting an error saying that images aren’t uploading- even though they are. It is odd.

And this:

Hi, @stayshure!

Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve checked the plugin and unfortunately, the issue is not reproducing on our side. Could you please record your screen once again uploading an image with the open console dev ( Ctrl+Shift+J for Windows / Linux) and Cmd+Opt+J for Mac).

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi, @stayshure!

Thanks for the additional details. According to console dev, this issue is not related to the plugin itself as well as in the debugger is not indicated that error has appeared due to plugin. In this case, please check the elements settings on the page and workflow setup trying to understand when this alert is appearing. As for the state - uploading-yes, we will check this out.

Best, Julia.

Hi, @stayshure!

We have pushed an update to plugin with regards to states: fixed problem uploading state. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,

This did not work but as it stands I haven’t noticed any actual issues from the errors.

However, I have noticed that the images seem to switch to a very low res after the initial upload is completed. See below:

Any idea why this might be happening?

Hi, @stayshure!

Could you please clarify what initial size of the image do you upload and also please show on the screenshot elements settings through which you display the uploaded image.

Best, Julia.

The image sizes vary widely in the tests so I’m not sure that is relevant. Everywhere from small logo files to full resolution wide angled photos.

That being said- it seems to have stopped happening and I’m not sure why. Might have had to do with a change in our paid plan with uploadcare (from free).

Hi, @stayshure!

Hm, that’s weird, but anyway I’m glad that everything is ok now. If any questions are, feel free to contact us!

Best, Julia.