Services Plugins FAQs

Uploadcare Plugin

Hi,

I’m having a few issues getting my head around the ‘workflow’ of this app. Could someone help please?!? Basically I’m loving it so far but I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to work properly. What I’m trying to do is:

-Open a popup/group that has a ‘new project’ form on it. As part of this form will be the uploadcare plugin button. They enter the details and upload the files then press ‘save’.
-The popup/group closes but obviously if its big files (normally video) then they are still uploading. It would be great to see that this is still happening somehow.

So my issues are:
-How do I assign an uploadcare instance for each ‘project’ that the user sets up. What if they want to do one, save it and start doing another as it is uploading, this doesnt seem possible at the moment.
-How do I set a ‘uploading’ text/image up on the page so the user knows not to shut the app down until it’s uploaded?

I think I’m basically stuggling to figure out how the uploadcare ties in with individual records.

Thanks so much if this makes any sense.

I’ve realised the real issue is that I can’t get the progress bar or ‘loading’ fields to work with multiple file uploads. Is this something that can be fixed?

Hello Paul, yes we are on it, will update once we fix the % issue

Thanks Levon, it took me a while to figure out where the issue was! The fun of app development :smile:! I really do love the plugin though, and thanks for the fantastic support, I looked through the forum over at Bubble and it’s so nice to see how quickly you guys resolved glitches and made improvements, really impressive.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul, we have deployed an update to fix the progress % issue

1 Like

awesome, thanks so much

1 Like