Services Plugins FAQs

Urgent Bug: PDF Converter Plugin

Glad it helped. Apologies again for the outage. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merci.
Thanks a lot !

1 Like

Thank you Kate and team! It may be an issue just on my side, but it appears that the awesome page break functionality that you all fixed a few versions back is not working properly. Would you please confirm that it is working as it should?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @dan6,
Thanks for reaching out!

We’ve checked the plugin and the page break functionality seems to work well on our end. However, if you can share a video recording showing the issue and your setup, I would be happy to assist you. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Thank you Gulce!

The issue seems to be intermittent on my end. If I can reproduce the issue consistently, I will record it and send you my configs.

-Dan

2 Likes

I can confirm that the page break functionality has been intermittent for me as well and is beyond frustrating for me and my client. Why is this happening?

Hi @ronpassaro,
Apologies for the trouble.

Let me please check this with our developer team, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I would like to kindly ask you to record a video showing the issue that you have on your side, it will also help us to investigate and understand the problem a little bit better.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Gulce

It’s impossible to video record “downtime” but this is what happens: 90% of the time it works and then 10% it doesn’t and it’s usually for a set interval of time where nothing is working regarding page breaks and then it starts working again. We send multiple PDFs to customers daily and so it’s quite obvious when the page break stops working since I am copied on every email that is sent out.

Hi @ronpassaro,

Thank you for the explanation. Let us please investigate, I will notify you as soon as there is an update.

Best,
Gulce

Hello @ronpassaro,

In order to speed up the process of investigation, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Because unfortunately we can’t reproduce the issue and we need to test it on your app to understand the cause of it. Please also mention on which page and which scenario should be tested so we can try to reproduce it on your page and find a solution.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

Hi, is there a way to reply privately with information? Also, you’re already added to the app. Thanks!

(I emailed you at support@zeroqode.com in the meantime)

Hi @ronpassaro,
Thank you for providing access. :pray:

Allow us to check your app and I will get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

Have a good day!

@Gulce

is it possible that there is another bug in the latest version. when i save the file aws the file does not have.pdf so its not recognized as a pdf. i reverted to version 1.77 and there the issue does not occur.

Same trouble, and it’s been a long time since this issue and they don’t seem to be thinking about modifying

Hello @dennis, @cho
Thanks for reaching out.

We have taken note of the issue you are facing. Our team will investigate the issue further.

Rest assured, we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible and get back to you with an update. :pray:

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello @dennis, @cho,
Thanks for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and changed the file type. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.83.0.) and give it a try.

Have a good day!

@Gulce

The issue is solved. thanks

1 Like

Hello @ronpassaro
Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:

We’ve fixed the issue in your app. Please check it out and let us know how it’s going.

Best regards,
Gulce

Thanks @Gulce - it seems to be working consistently at the moment. Much appreciated! I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few days/weeks.

I have a question - if I remove the visibility of a page break group, the page break still shows up and generates a blank page. Is there a way to hide a page break group so that if it’s hidden it doesn’t generate a page break? Thanks!

Hi @ronpassaro,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

I would like to kindly request more information on the issue you are experiencing. I’ve tried to recreate a similar scenario on my end, but I didn’t experience the same problem. I mean if a page break group is not visible, it doesn’t generate a blank page.

Therefore, if you could share a screencast of your setup and the issue, I can try to reproduce it on my end and provide a solution.

Thank you!