Services Plugins FAQs

Urgent help with Discourse template

I just purchased the discourse template and it tells me to look in the documentation to get all admin access features. There is no such thing in the documentation. Very frustrating and time wasting.

What do I need to do to unlock all admin features? I cant seem to change logo, colors etc.

Thank you

Hi @david7, thank you for your message, and thanks for using out template!

To get all the admin access features please delete the two elements from the page, here is an article and the screenshot with the elements that are needed to be deleted - Discoursely - Forum Like Discourse Template - Zeroqode Documentation

Let me know if you sorted it out :slight_smile:

I did that but still can’t change anything. I signed up as a new user, made myself an admin by changing type data field to Admin, and accessed the dashboard. When I try upload a logo it doesn’t save. Nothing saves.

Hi @david7, hope this message finds you well, sorry to hear about the issues you got with our template.

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue on our side. Thus, in order to investigate the error from your side, please share with use more details:

• a detailed description of the issue you have;
  • steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and / or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc.);
  • screenshots and / or screencasts of your setup, as well, please share a screenshot/screencast with the users list and the related fields (admin) visible from your database.

I would recommend you to use the Loom app/extension to record your screen as you perform the actions that leads to the error.

Waiting for your reply
Have a good rest of the day!