Services Plugins FAQs

Use Uplance without payment

I would like to deactivate all payment options and stripe connects from the uplance template. I do not get how I can do that and I need some help with that.

Is it enough to delete all stripe workflows? Or is it not possible to use this template this way?

Hi @mf1,
Thank you for reaching out.

First of all, I would recommend you identify the pages where the Stripe actions are used and the visual elements (buttons, groups) that perform some actions related to Stripe.

If you would like to remove completely Stripe from the Uplance template you can start by deleting the Stripe plugin from the template and the API Connector plugin. See the template documentation for more information regarding the Payment System: Setup Guide

After deleting the above plugins you will see a bunch of errors in your editor [missing_element] due to the workflows where plugin actions and events were used.
One-by-one you should carefully check them and delete the unnecessary ones and check the elements (buttons, groups, etc.) to which these workflows are attached so you will not end up with a lot of items on the page that are not functional.

You can delete those elements on the page or switch them with anything else.

In case you delete something by mistake, you can always undo the changes or start as many projects using the same template as you need.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards, :slight_smile:

@Igor
Thanks a lot for the help.

Now the CV Data gets deleted autmatically, do you have any idea in how to change that?

Hi @mf1,
Thank you for your reply, glad the above suggestions were helpful for you.

Now the CV Data gets deleted autmatically, do you have any idea in how to change that? - Unfortunately, it’s not clear enough what could possibly go wrong without additional information.

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, the name of the page where the CV is created, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Please record a video with Bubble Debugger ON in step-by-step mode, inspect the workflow steps for any empty value if it’s created or is saved, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slight_smile:

I already solved it!
Thank you so much for the help!

2 Likes

Hi @mf1,
I appreciate you taking the time to respond and I’m happy to hear that you were able to resolve the problem. :slight_smile:

If you require any additional details about our products, please feel free to reach out to me.
Best regards, :pray: