Services Plugins FAQs

VCard Using QR Code Creator

Hello everyone,

For anyone who used the QR Code Plugin, does it allow you to generate a QR code from vcf/vcard data? Example

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0 FN;
CHARSET=UTF-8:Omer
END:VCARD

Hello @omer3012345 ,

I would like to know what plugin you are using and its version.
This information will be very helpful to us in resolving your issue :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Anton

@AntonZ I haven’t bought it yet, the one I’m referring to is the Custom QR code Generator, version 5.0. Wondering if that can support vCard data

1 Like

Hello @omer3012345 .

I have passed this information to the development team.
As soon as I receive a response from them, I will be sure to get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Anton

Hello @omer3012345 ,
Thank you for your patience.

We checked your question with our development team and concluded that our plugin is designed to create QR codes from text entered directly into the Bubble environment. It does not have the functionality to directly read and extract text from uploaded files such as vCard files.

To accomplish this, you will need an additional plugin or tool that can read text content from a vCard file. Once the vCard content is extracted and available as text in Bubble, our Custom QR Code Generator plugin will be able to use that text to generate a QR code.

Best Regards,
Anton

@AntonZ Thanks for the reply.

Currently, this is the format

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0 FN;
CHARSET=UTF-8:Omer
END:VCARD

Are there any plugins by zer0code that can do read this and convert it to the QR code version of text?

Hello @omer3012345,
Thank you for your reply.

At the moment it is not possible to add VCF files in the plugin.

I checked our plugins and did not find a suitable plugin for your request.
You can ask the Bubble forum for help, the Bubble community is large, so surely someone will help you with the plugin you need.

Best Regards,
Anton