Services Plugins FAQs

Video plug in - shuts down my computer when making full screen

Hi
I am having an urgent issue when making videos full screen on my computer. I have tried so many things but can’t work out what the issue is.

I have developers but they said it is not happening with their computers. Of course I can’t get anyone to test this because they don’t want it to happen to them as it is causing me issues.

Please help - what could be causing this. I am trying to get a product out there for people to see but can’t because i don’t want it to crash their computers.

Thanks
Sarah

Hi @airpreneur,
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

We’ve tested the plugin and it is not reproducing on our side. If you have not done so already, try watching the videos in your Safari app and test the results. If it only occurs while using your Chrome browser, you can use the steps in this link to clear up the browser. Reset Chrome settings to default

If it occurs in both Safari and Chrome, try booting your Mac up into safe mode: Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

While in safe mode, check to see if you have any login or start-up items active. These are apps that maybe running in the background and can potentially slow up your Mac and cause these issues.

After removing any login items, try restarting your Mac normally and give it a try. Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Gulce