Services Plugins FAQs

Video plugin don't allow Fullscreen

Hello,

I bought the video plugin but I can’t use the Fullscreen function. Here is an example video: https://www.loom.com/share/3438910f0d954765a824e5091089aaf6

​Hello @thibault.marty,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. We will inspect the problem and will do our best to solve it in the short run.
I will keep you posted in this regard.

Thanks,
Alex.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Same thing, there was a bug on timer, I screen it : https://www.loom.com/share/5e5cda88e93d4d20997ecef08a19e392

1 Like

Noted, thank you once again for reporting.

We will do our best to fix the bugs ASAP!

Best Regards,
Alex.

Hi,

Were you able to fix the bug?

Thx

Hello @thibault.marty,

We are still working on fixing the issues. Sorry for taking so long we are doing our best to have a solution in the short run.
I will inform you when the bugs will be fixed.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Hello @thibault.marty

After investigation and testings of the plugin were found out that the current library of the plugin is outdated and is not more compatible with videos from external resources as Vimeo, YT, and others. The plugin will work correctly only with videos from the internal source. Unfortunately, the bugs cannot be fixed and further, the plugin will work only with internal videos. We understand that this doesn’t correspond to what was promised. In case you want a refund, we will do our best to help you with this. Accordingly to Bubble policy, there are no refunds on plugins but anyway we will suggest you reach out support@bubble.io and request it. Please put support@zeroqode.com in the CC and we will confirm to Bubble that refund is needed.

Also, we currently are developing another Video Plugin with more functionalities and without the bugs of the current one. Once it will be published we will provide it to you for free. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

Best Regards,
Alex.

1 Like

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your answer. No need for a refund, I understand that things don’t always go as planned.

I’m really interested in your new video plugin because I’m looking for a way to track a user’s time spent on a video hosted on Vimeo. Keep me informed !

Have a good day

1 Like

I can confirm that the video player doesn’t work with fullscreen. How’s it going with the development of the new plugin?

ps… you should disclose that the video fullscreen is only supported with internal videos.

Hello @alejandrowunderlich, thank you for reaching out!

The new version of the plugin is published. Here you can find it’s description, documentation, and check live demo. Regarding disclosing the limitation, you are right, we will update the description.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Good news ! As you say, can you give me an access to the new plugin ?

Hello @thibault.marty , yes sure we will do that.

There are two options for how this can be realized. Unfortunately, all the payments go through Bubble and we could not do that only by ourselves.

So, the options:

1. Write an email to bubble (support@bubble.io) and ask them to make a refund and then with that money you can buy the new plugin.
  2. Write an email to bubble (support@bubble.io) and ask them to switch subscription from Video Player Plugin to Plyr.

For both cases please add support@zeroqode.com in CC and we will confirm your request.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi,

I just test Plyr and full width screen doesn’t function… :crying_cat_face:
Like Videoplayer…

Can you fix it plz?