Services Plugins FAQs

Videoplayer autoplay problem

Hi there,

I’ve just downloaded the video player. I’m trying to implement this workflow: button click-> show video comment → play the video. When the plage is loaded, the video complement is hidden.

I don’t get a satisfying result yet. When the button is clicked, the video player is shown, but not playing the video. Just show a black player component…

Pls see my test page: Videomob | Bubble Editor
The very left video is Zeroqode one.

Thank you!
Ohyoon

Hello, @ohyoonkwn
Thanks for reaching out.

First of all, you need to check all the issues inside your app:

Without this step, you will not be able to work smoothly with your application.

As for this, please allow me to propose you “Add a pause before next action” between the steps:

Sometimes, it can help with fixing the issue.

Please try these steps and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

Hi Ecateroma.

Thanks for your input! I resolved all issues and add a pause as you suggested. And it helps! The autopay and pauze function work better. A good step forward!

What I’m trying to make is to control several autoplaying video player using States. When the state changes, it should stop playing the previous video. Is such workflow possible? I see many actions associated with the state, but there’s no play & pause the video. Is it possible to enhance the plug in to accommodate such conditions?

Hide & show action doesn’t work, as video is hidden but the sound keep playing.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Ohyoon

Hello, @ohyoonkwn
Happy to hear that my advice was helpful for you.

We have tested your page one more time and it seems like the required function is already implemented within the test page.
So, when you select one player, you see only one video, and when you press the next one - the video is changing.

Taking this into consideration, can you please describe to me in more detail that exactly what you are willing to create.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

The issue I have is to pause the video while playing.

When there’s a dedicated Pause button associated with a video player, there’s no issue. The problem scenario is when the Pause action has no info on which players to stop. Then I thought using state can solve it.

For instance, when there is multiple video players is in a popup (hidden & visible along the flow), and user close the popup at any point, the close pop up action does not know which video player should be paused. When the pop up is closed, the video keeps playing and leaving the sound on.

Check my updated test page.

I hope this clarifies my need.

Thanks!

Hello, @ohyoonkwn
Thanks for some additional details from your side.

As we can see, you are trying to use different video player plugins, but not only the Video Player plugin by Zeroqode.
Taking into consideration this fact, I can’t provide you an exact solution for cooperation between 4 different plugins.
However, you can put 4 separate icons “play” and create a custom state, for example, “Stop video”. When one icon is pressed, all others are stopped ( you can create 3 different conditions for each icon).

In case I can help you with something else, please let me know.
Best regards,