Services Plugins FAQs

Vimeo Player Plugin Issue

Hi Team,

I have an issue with the Vimeo Player plugin. If I play the video on the mobile phone it starts playing full screen as expected but the screen is black. If I escape full screen it comes back and thereafter the full screen is fine. If it starts full screen, that is where the issue is.

I was able to replicate the issue on your demo page too. If I toggle the full screen option a few times and then press the play button, it starts with the black screen.

I have the video screen capture of the issue to share but I cannot see how to upload it.

The issue I know happens on ioS. I will test with Android.

Hello @v.chavda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve responded to your email, but I’m also sending this message here to make sure you’ll receive it promptly. :pray:

After conducting preliminary tests, we were unable to replicate the issue you reported. To gain a clearer understanding of the problem, could you please provide us with some additional details?

• Could you specify the device where you encountered this issue? Was it observed on a single iOS device, or have you experienced it across multiple devices as well?
  • Which browser are you using? Have you attempted to access the application through different browsers? An action you could take is to launch the app in incognito mode. This helps ensure that no browser extensions or cookies are affecting the video player’s functionality. It would be beneficial to see if the issue persists in this mode.

Furthermore, it would greatly assist us if you could share the video screencast you mentioned illustrating the problem. You can send the video dirrectly here on forum using the upload icon, or you can use any online tool you’re comfortable with for sending the screencast.

We appreciate your cooperation and eagerly await your response.

Best regards,
Stefan