Services Plugins FAQs

VIN number app doesn't work

VIN number app doesn’t work. Can I get some help with set up please.

Hello @beezray753 ,
Thank you for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

VIN number app doesn’t work. Can I get some help with set up please.

We are currently checking this issue with our dev team, and i will make sure to let you know once there are any updates on this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello @beezray753,

I hope you’re doing well. Apologies for the delay in updating you; due to an increased workload, it took us longer than anticipated.

We’ve confirmed with our development team that the plugin is functioning correctly. However, the issue lies within the demo page’s workflow, which is not set up correctly. As illustrated in the screenshot below, although the data is correctly retrieved (as seen in the inspector), it is not being displayed on the page.

We will address this promptly and inform you as soon as it is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. :pray:

Best regards,

Can I get screenshots how to set up step by step

Hi @beezray753,
Sure thing, our dev team is currently working on the last updates and once we finish the testing we will make sure to release it to the live demo version.

You can check the workflow on the Plugin Editor page and reproduce a similar setup inside your app.

I will keep you posted as soon as we finish working on this update.
I appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,

Hi @beezray753,
Hope you’ve had a great weekend. :pray:

I have some great news, we have fixed and redesigned the plugin live demo page.
You can give it a try here: https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/vehicle_v_i_n_models_make

Simply insert the VIN car number and the year of the car, and the plugin will display the information about the car that is publicly available.

For more workflow setup examples, please refer to the demo editor page:

In case you need some test VINs, you can find them here: https://driving-tests.org/vin-decoder/

Hope everything is clear and useful.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Regards, :slight_smile:

Hi @beezray753,

I hope you’re doing well. :pray:

I wanted to check in and see if you received my previous message. Is everything working smoothly with the Vehicle V.I.N, Models & Make Plugin? We’d appreciate your feedback.

By the way, if you’re enjoying our plugin, we’d greatly appreciate it if you could rate it. Just head over to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, find our plugin by name, and give it the stars you think it deserves. Your feedback means a lot to us! :blush:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards, :raised_hands: