Services Plugins FAQs

Virtual keyboard multiple input fields

I try to use the virtual keyboard on multiple input fields. I choose “display keyboard on all inputs”. The value of the input fields is “virtual keyboards inserted text” which works fine when i only have one input field on the page. When i choose the next input field to put text into, i cannot use “virtual keyboards inserted text” anymore because there is the input of the prior input field saved. How can I use this plugin on multiple input fields???

Hi @mejane,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

Can you please share more information about your use case, specifically, screenshots of your setup, plugin element, workflow, and a brief Loom video detailing your setup, the problem you are experiencing, and the anticipated outcome?
These details will help me reproduce your setup on my side and look into it with the dev team.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards, :pray:

Hello @mejane,
I appreciate your patience and hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to notify you that we have made some updates to the Virtual Keyboard Plugin, which is now at version 1.8.0.
The update includes the addition of dark mode, the ability to bind the keyboard to input by ID, and new language options.

With the new version, you can now use multiple inputs on a single page and only need one virtual keyboard to input text. The virtual keyboard will no longer appear when an input is focused, but will only appear when the plugin action “Open/Close VirtualKeyboard A” is triggered within the workflow. You can choose the input from the dropdown, open the keyboard, type, and then close it.

To see a test demo, please visit our demo page at zeroqode-demo-14 | Bubble Editor.

Please update the plugin in your app to the latest version (1.9.0) and let me know if everything is working properly.
Have a wonderful day.