Services Plugins FAQs

Voice commands in bubble app

Can we add voice commands in bubble app? Just like google assist.

Hi, there!

Thanks for reaching out!

I believe you add voice commands with plugins. The bubble itself doesn’t have an action for that purpose. For example, you may take a look at our plugin- Voice Recognition with Actions . But I need to inform you that currently, this plugin is under the checking. So, if you’d decide to use it, as soon as we check it, I’ll notify you, just let me know.

Additionally, you may apply a request on bubble forum here: https://forum.bubble.io/ where you can find more help from the community.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hi, @swethatsunil.mec!

Hope you are doing well! :slightly_smiling_face:

So, you can use our plugin and test it on the Live Demo page. Also, you can see the plugin setup on the Editor page as well.

To be able to use it as voice commander you can use an action- Open an external website

Hope this will be helpful!
Best, Julia.

Dear Mam,
Since Voice recognition with actions is a paid plugin, I tried the Master voice plugin. The start/resume, pause and stop button is working but rest is not working. I am trying to switch on a LED connected to pin 0 by voice command.

Hoping that you will reply soon

Yours sincerely,
Swetha T S

Hi, @swethatsunil.mec!

Hope you are doing well!

I have checked our plugin and it works well. As I can see from your screenshots you are using an additional plugin to achieve your goal. In this case, probably the plugins are conflicting. To check this out, you can create a new app, install our MasterVoice plugin (without the second one) and test it. I’m afraid we cannot guarantee the compatibility of all plugins with each other. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best, Julia.