Services Plugins FAQs

Voice Recognition Documentation

Hello, all - excited to get started with the voice recognition plugin. Is there any documentation available or an editor demo available for this one?

Hi Jason,
here is the demo page, https://bubble.is/page?type=page&name=index&id=in-app-voice-control&tab=tabs-1
it should give you a good understanding on how to set the plugin up
thanks

Hi Levon,

we are trying to combine search via voice control:

However, we are not able to merge the results
or we are not able to make the results from voice control performing the search.

The search input, when retrieving a result from a user via text input (not voice)
performs the search accordingly.

We tried so many things now and we wonder if you have used voice control for content search in a repeating group?

Hi, @mister.fayssal!

I’m afraid the plugin won’t work with the search box, because search box results are initialized by a user through the clicking in the specific option. The plugin has a state- Result which can be used in the action. For instance, went the state Result is - Next, you’ll be redirected to the next page. It means when the Result is X do Y.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide the exact steps or example, but here is a hint that might help you. As far as the plugin has state Result which saves the value you have said, you are able to save that value in the database and then display in RG. This means the word that has been captured by the plugin could be saved in the database and then displayed in RG.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Julia,

thanks so much! It’s so intriguing to get a great help/search experience up and running.

Hope I can return the favour at some point :slight_smile:
Best
Fay

Hi, @mister.fayssal!

Oh, I am so glad to hear that I could help you :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves. :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.