Services Plugins FAQs

Walkthrough Error

Just purchased your Walkthrough plugin. I set it up and immediately got this error (screenshot): Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 11.54.09 PM

Also attaching screenshot of the workflow - just launching from a button for now. Is this the correct way to set it up? (ID tags have been added to the pertinent elements, etc)

Thanks!

Hi @jonpatrick65. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please try to remove the Start Tour A1 action from your workflow? It should fix your issue.
By the way, check our plugin demo page setup - it should help you see the workable plugin settings. Besides our demo page starts the tour also after the button is clicked:

I hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

Hi Kate, thanks for the quick response.

I had actually tried removing that step before posting (when I clicked ‘OK’ in response to the error, the tour would begin - so I figured that the Start Tour A1 action was causing the issue).

Now, without that step, nothing happens at all.

I’ve tried to set it up exactly as you have in the demo (except my Start Tour button is not on a popup, but I tried that too and had the same result).

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious - just can’t figure out what it is.

Thanks!

@jonpatrick65,

Apologies for the late reply :pray:

That’s confusing, honestly. Can you please provide the access to the page where you are using our plugin? We will take a look at your setup closer and try to find the error causing element. Please add this email - support@zeroqode.com and indicate the page where you have set your tour.

Regards,

I have the same issue here. image

Element is on page but nothing happens

Hello @mario, thanks for reaching out,
Please accept my apologies for the late reply :pray:

Let me please check your request and screenshots. I will get back to you asap I have any useful info. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

@mario,

As per the fact, we do not encounter any issues with the plugin on the demo page, can you please first compare your app setup with our demo?

Also, please provide as many details on your issue as possible. If you have placed the element on the page and used the same workflows as we on the demo page, perhaps you have set some workflows incorrectly that can cause the plugin to freeze.

Please provide more details and screenshots of the issue reproducing + browser console.
Thank you :pray: