Services Plugins FAQs

Walkthrough/Tour Video or Instructions?

Hi, is there a video or set of instructions or something somewhere about this plugin? It seems a little crazy that someone would sell a plugin and only gives 5 bullet points worth of instructions when you buy… no documentation… no nothing? I’m having trouble getting it to actually work right… I thought the whole point of a plugin was to make things easier… Hoping someone can please point me to something that will help

Hello, @mark4! Apologies for the delayed reply :pray:

I’m afraid, there is no tutorial or video instruction on how to use the Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour plugin. Sorry for the inconvenience :pensive:

But there is a plugin Demo page, which is designed to display the design and functional part of the plugin, to make it easier for users to understand how to set and use the plugin within their apps.

Would you kindly check the plugin’s Editor > Design/Workflow pages? There you can find an example on how to set the design and functional parts of the plugin:

Also, I’d like to advise you to check our tutorials to help you get along with the Bubble Editor and creating things with Bubble:

I hope this will help.
Regards,