Services Plugins FAQs

Walletconnect is not defined

Hi everyone.

Previous i use another walletconnect plugin and auth was ok.

So, I need more features. And install MM&Web3&WC Plugin.

MM work correctly, but WC not working at all.

In console WC is not defined, and I cant connect wallet.

Please, check link and help me.

Link: profit-nft.io/version-test/ewq

If u need editor Mode please write to me, but simple Page - load wc and button with connect.

WC dapp settings

Guys?) If someone has this problem, please reply. I can send you the full settings.)

Hello @anviolabs,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have reviewed your application through the link you provided, and it seems that the error that is popping up is likely due to an incorrect configuration of the plugin element. Unfortunately, we couldn’t test more in-depth as you disabled the debug mode for the application. Could you please provide us with a link to the Bubble editor and grant us editing rights so that we can create a test page and diagnose the issue more effectively?

Please ensure that you have configured the plugin correctly to enable the popup with the QR code to appear as expected.

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :hugs:

1 Like

Here is the link, in the editor, ewq page. Ignore the errors that appear on another page after removing the old plugin.

Hi Dorel, any updates?)

Hello @anviolabs,

We appreciate your cooperation. However, we still don’t have editing rights for your page, which would be necessary for us to investigate the issue more thoroughly.

Additionally, after loading the page and not triggering any workflows, I am redirected to log in to my metamask account. This is strange behavior and needs testing too!

Thank you for your understanding :pray:

Talk to you soon :hugs:

Hi) I’ve made the opportunity to edit) Okay, I’m waiting for your answer, thank you)

Hello @anviolabs

I have thoroughly tested your application by creating a new WalletConnect app for your website, but unfortunately, I was unable to identify the root cause of the problem. As a result, I have initiated an investigation report for our developers to conduct a more in-depth analysis of the issue. Rest assured, we will keep you informed as soon as we have any updates or a resolution.

We apologize for any delay in resolving this matter, and we appreciate your patience :pray:

Have a great day! :hugs:

Hello @anviolabs,

We are thrilled to announce that a new update is now live, which incorporates several fixes addressing issues from previous updates. I have personally updated the plugin on the test page you provided, and I’m pleased to report that the error is no longer present.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could also give it a try and share your feedback with us regarding the updated version.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend! :star2: