Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi Cloud storage multiple files from different folders (Help)

Hey

We are using the plugin for uploading files into Wasabi, version 1.87.0, and have the element placed on the page, once we have selected all the files, we click a button to trigger the uploading of the files to wasabi.

This works when all the files exist in the same folder and select files just once - when ever we add some files to the wasabi input element and then try to add more before we upload, its fails to upload the prior files and only uploads the last selected items.

We have a repeating group which shows us the files as we add them, and this displays all the files correctly they just do not all get uploaded.

What could we be doing wrong or is this a bug?

Hello @lewis,

I apologize for the delayed response. :pray:

I’ve successfully replicated the issue you mentioned. Now, I’ll consult with our development team to determine if this is a limitation or if there’s a possible solution. I’ll keep you updated as soon as I receive any updates. Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hey @Gulce thanks for getting back in touch and taking a look so quickly

1 Like

Hi @lewis,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and fixed the issue. Could you please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try? Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Gulce

Excellent thank you so much - works as expected now!

1 Like