Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi cloud uploader error?

Hello, I am a Japanese who does not speak English.
I use DEEPL to translate.

I find this plugin very useful, but I’m facing one problem.

When I send a large number of files with “Auto Send” turned off, I get an ERROR 5 in Chrome.
The same thing happens on mobile devices.

When “Auto Send” is turned on, this bug does not occur.

Is there a solution?

Hi @kawahiro3900, thanks for reaching out.

For a better understanding, please share (here or in a direct message on the forum) a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with the described setup and issue. It will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for contacting us.

I will send you a screenshot!

When I send 50 photos and videos (170MB) in the screenshot settings, it freezes and Chrome returns Error5.

After the upload starts, the operation becomes progressively slower and freezes.

Hi @kawahiro3900, thanks for sharing screenshots.

In addition to them, please share a screenshot of the Error5 from Chrome with opened browser console (in Chrome console opens with Ctrl+Shift+I combination).

If I correctly understand you, do you mean the following option?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Please wait a moment for screenshots.

Yes, I am talking about your screenshot option.

I will send you a screenshot of the console.

I no longer get Error 5 on Chrome, but it freezes and the screen goes blank.

@kawahiro3900, thank you for sharing the screenshot.

I’ve passed all information on to the developer team for research. Once any results will be available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

Hi @kawahiro3900, thanks for your patience.

During the research, the developer team didn’t find any errors or issues with the file uploading.

As a recommendation, please check the following:

• if within the list of files there were no files that exceed the indicated file limit.
  • how much time takes to upload all files to the uploader (if a certain period is exceeded, the Bubble platform goes into timeout for certain element) like here:
  • test the file upload from another device/browser/network as the file upload speed and success can be influenced by any of the mentioned factors.

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,