Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi plugin and coursely templete?

I need instructor to upload any video and pdf into coursely but your template only accepts from YouTube or vimeo so how to have this features please help me.
How to change coursely template or to remove video storage YouTube or vimeo and change it into wasabi s3 I need to host my video from external storage so anyone please help me?
Thanks,

Hi @tamsgen15,
Thank you for reaching out.

I’m afraid we don’t have instructors that would help you do all this customization work in our template.

We at Zeroqode can customize the template for you but we usually work with budgets. over $10k-12k. See how we can help with customization.

In case your project requires only small adjustments to the template, I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

By default, the Coursely template is using API for uploading and processing videos from Youtube and Vimeo. See the link below:

However, in case you want to use Wasabi storage, you need to purchase or subscribe to the Wasabi plugin ( or configure its API) first.
I would suggest you create a test page and test the wasabi plugin and a video player plugin before making any changes to the template.

To master your Bubble skills you can sign up for our Zeroqode Lab courses or use these resources:

• Bubble Introduction
• Bubble Lessons
• Bubble Manual

For references please check Zeroqode/Bubble Forum, you can find similar topics were discussed. There are a lot of requests for similar changes.

I hope the above is useful to you. :pray:
If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,