Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi Plugin - issue with download & preview

Hi everyone - just started using the Wasabi plugin and can’t seem to get the download or preview working.

I have an image element with the S3 URL as the dynamic source but the image isn’t appearing although the element contains the right path to the file.

Also the Download file action doesn’t result in the file being downloaded.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Hi @jagdish_bajaj, thanks for reaching out.

Allow us to analyze the reported problem and check on our side for any possible solution. We will come back in due course.

Regards,

Dear @jagdish_bajaj, thanks for your patience.
We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the above reported issues (preview and download features).
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Minor changes) and give it a try.

Regards,

Thank you for this fix. Download and Preview are now working.

There is another problem I discovered - when I Upload a file, it is getting created in the root folder and is ignoring the Folder Structure specified. Earlier this was working but now it seems like it isn’t. Can you also verify on your end please?

1 Like

Dear @jagdish_bajaj, we’ve checked plugin functionality on our end and it works well (uploaded files respect indicated folder structure).

To be able to help you, please provide more details:

• app settings screenshots ;
  • the preconditions (related element settings and workflow), for reproducing this issue, for example, path indicated here
  • Loom video record of reproducing your issue + how and when you receive an error, etc.

This information will help us to investigate and resolve your case.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,