Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi Plugin pre-sign issue

Hi

I have some issues with Wasabi Plugin. I spoke to the Wasabi support team and the plugin is having a problem generating a pre-signed URL.

We followed Wasabi’s documentation to generate a pre-signed URL in python and the output is different from the one generated by the plugin and is giving problems, as in the examples below.

Documentation:

I put an X in the keys, because we are in a public forum.

Input file:
https://s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/apptake/teste /bass.mp3

Output generated by Wasabi python:
https://s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/apptake/teste/bass-new-new.wav?AWSAccessKeyId=X&Signature=pJIKqtUKCthuM0YTrJxan9%2B9WMI%3D&Expires=1650985191

Output generated by Wasabi plugin:
https://apptake.s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/studioenhanced/bass.mp3?AWSAccessKeyId=X &Signature=as34F3bcYMP%2BInJ90GIAWodixQs%3D

Cheers

Gabriel Santos

Hi @gabriel.bielnube, thanks for your message.

We’ve checked this option on our end and the shared link comes with the expiration data also:
https://appkit.s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/south_park_PNG1.png?AWSAccessKeyId=O34IJ0V01SUZLDKEY85P&Expires=1651739414&Signature=xbFNGS4BftWf44CMe3AfmhAwsxg%3D

For a better understanding, please share a screencast of your case with the workflows setup & settings. It will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

The problem is pre-sign URL correctly according wasabi standard. Follow bellow step of workflow.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers
Gabriel Santos
Captura de tela de 2022-05-05 12-21-09

Hi @gabriel.bielnube, thanks for reply.
Let us check internally this point.

Once any developer team feedback will become available, I will let you know.

Regards,

Perfect Serg.

I await reply as soon as possible.

Cheers
Gabriel Santos

Hi Serg,

Some solution for the problem?

Cheers
Gabriel Santos

Hi @gabriel.bielnube,
I’m afraid that the above-shared screenshot doesn’t provide enough details to understand your concern.
Please share in DM a more detailed description of your case (a screencast with your use case would be great), so it will help us to provide the required support.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Perfect! Confirm me if you receive the points in DM.
Any question let me know.

Cheers
Gabriel Santos

Hi @gabriel.bielnube, thanks for the provided information.
I’ve passed it to the developer team for investigation.

Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Perfect! Any questions let me know.

Cheers.

Hi @gabriel.bielnube,

The developer team checked the provided information and found the following.

Therefore, the link that is generated by our plugin is totally similar to a link that is generated by a Python script:

Hope the provided information will help. In case there will be anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Regards,

Perfect!

Would it be possible to develop this action in the plugin? Because I can’t use the technology without it because it needs to write an output file in the bucket that is the result of the algorithm.

I believe that other users will have this same problem in the future with others tools.

Cheers

Gabriel Santos

I will pass this inquiry to the developer team for consideration. They will check how feasible would be to add such a feature to the future plugin updates. In case any news will become available in this regard, I will let you know.

Regards,

The perfect! If possible, add this feature ASAP because. I’ve been working with Wasabi and Dolby for 3 months to solve this problem so that I can launch my application after purchasing the plugin.

Do you agree that crashing at this point and expecting an update 1 month from now is throwing away all our analysis and 3 months of work to find the bug?

Cheers.
Gabriel Santos

Hi @gabriel.bielnube, thanks for your reply.
This feature request has been added to the plugin roadmap for the developer team’s consideration.
Due to the fact that the team is managing the whole 300+ collection of plugins and may have some other current priorities, regretfully I can’t provide any preliminary timeline for when this particular feature may become available. Once any news will become available, you will know them first :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if in meanwhile there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

Perfect! I’m wait a solution to lauch my app.
When the team do a update in plugin, tell me I will fix it and lauch my solution, ok?

Any question let me know.

Cheers
Gabriel Santos

Hi @gabriel.bielnube, sure thing.

Have a good day!

Regards,